xThis is staging just to let you know
"Made in NY" Women's Film, TV and Theatre Fund
The “Made in NY” Women’s Film, TV and Theatre Fund provides grants to encourage and support the creation of film, television, digital, and live theatre content that reflects the voices and perspectives of all who identify as women.
The Women’s Film, TV and Theatre Fund is the latest in a groundbreaking series of initiatives by the City of New York Mayor’s Office of Media and Entertainment (MOME) to address the underrepresentation of those who identify as women in film, television, and theatre. The Fund will be administered by the New York Foundation for the Arts (NYFA).
The program will provide finishing grants for film, television, digital projects and theatre productions.
In addition to being made by, for, or about all who identify as women, projects are eligible if they feature a strong female perspective; and/or include a female director; and/or include a meaningful female producer credit; and/or include a meaningful female writing credit; and/or include a female protagonist(s). Projects must also meet the "Made in NY" criteria as described in the program guidelines.
Grants will be given in the following categories (amounts listed are the maximum potential grant):
- Fiction Feature (running time of 60 minutes or more) - $50,000
- Fiction Short (running time of 59 minutes or less) - $25,000
- Fiction Webisode/Webseries (all forms) - $20,000
- Documentary Feature (running time of 60 minutes or more) - 50,000
- Documentary Short (running time of 59 minutes or less) - $25,000
- Documentary Webisodes/Webseries (all lengths and forms) - $20,000
- Theatre Production - grant amounts up to $50,000
All projects must be completed by March 31, 2020.
Application Deadline: Tuesday, October 16, 11:59 PM EST.APPLY NOW
Image Credit: Courtesy the City of New York Mayor's Office of Media and Entertainment