NYFA's Online Learning Initiative provides professional development workshops for artists, arts administrators, and arts professionals nationally and internationally through a webinar platform.
Creators in all disciplines, from the comfort of your home, studio, or anywhere with Internet access, can explore the fundamental principles of sustainability in the arts through NYFA's new Online Learning Initiative. As many of our professional development programs are focused on building community, these online sessions also provide virtual networking opportunities to registered participants.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Each session lasts for 90 minutes, including the lecture and Q&A.
- Each session will be offered on the third Tuesday of each month from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM EST.*
- Creatives from around the world can join workshops through our Anymeeting webinar platform or international call-in numbers.
- Participants will have access to the presenters during the live sessions, and also to the program materials and recordings after the workshops as long as they register before the session starts.
- Registrants will have access to the recordings for six months following the session.*
*Unless otherwise noted.
If you are interested in bringing customized online learning to your community, please visit our Educational Partnerships page or contact Felicity Hogan, Director of NYFA Learning, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
November 19, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Digital Marketing: How to Stay Authentic, Efficient, and Effective
Presented by Reynaldi Lindner, Associate Director of Digital Engagement, The Public Theater
From email to social media to websites, digital communications are part of our way of life, and are an essential part of any arts marketer’s toolkit. But how can we leverage these tools to communicate an artistic product and also create meaningful connections with our audiences? And in an ever-changing media landscape, how do you know what approach is right for you?
Aimed at individual artists or arts administrators just wanting to get the pulse of the digital landscape, this workshop will look at two contrasting examples of how traditional marketing plans ladder up into digital strategy. We’ll also look at some best practices across different social platforms, as well as tips and tricks for measuring success.