NYFA's Online Learning Initiative provides professional development workshops for artists, arts administrators, and arts professionals nationally and internationally through a webinar platform.
Creators in all disciplines, from the comfort of your home, studio, or anywhere with Internet access, can explore the fundamental principles of sustainability in the arts through NYFA's new Online Learning Initiative. As many of our professional development programs are focused on building community, these online sessions also provide virtual networking opportunities to registered participants.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Each session lasts for 90 minutes, including the lecture and Q&A.
- Each session will be offered on the third Tuesday of each month from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM EST.*
- Creatives from around the world can join workshops through our Anymeeting webinar platform or international call-in numbers.
- Participants will have access to the presenters during the live sessions, and also to the program materials and recordings after the workshops as long as they register before the session starts.
- Registrants will have access to the recordings for six months following the session.*
*Unless otherwise noted.
If you are interested in bringing customized online learning to your community, please visit our Educational Partnerships page or contact Felicity Hogan, Director of NYFA Learning, at email@example.com.
Stay tuned for upcoming sessions.