Get Started on Your New Project by Fundraising with NYFA Fiscal Sponsorship.
The next no-fee deadline to apply to NYFA Fiscal Sponsorship is March 31, 2023.
Fiscal Sponsorship is a fundraising and administrative tool that allows your project to use NYFA’s 501c3 nonprofit status to fundraise for your own project. With the support of NYFA Fiscal Sponsorship, you can:
- Apply for funding from government, foundation, and corporate grants traditionally restricted to 501c3 organizations.
- Offer the incentive of a tax-deduction to attract individual donors.
- Receive consultation services with NYFA staff at no cost.
- Receive fiduciary oversight and financial record-keeping.
- Create a personalized fundraising page on nyfa.org.
- Participate in networking opportunities with a community of artists.
We are here for you.
NYFA’s staff is composed of arts administrators and working artists with expertise in finance, fundraising, and project management. Our team is dedicated to providing individualized support to help you make your project or organization a success on your own terms.
We offer unlimited free consultations via Zoom on topics including:
- Feedback on grant proposals
- Fundraising strategies
- Project management
- Marketing materials
Apply for NYFA Fiscal Sponsorship.
The next no-fee application deadline is March 31, 2023. To apply, you must have a specific project (ex: a film, a play, an educational or community program, a series of paintings, etc) and your application must meet these basic eligibility requirements:
- Your project or organization is arts-based
- Your project includes a public-benefit component
- Your project is non-profit in nature
- You understand that fiscal sponsorship is not a grant program.
We invite applications from arts collectives, individual artists, and emerging non-profit arts organizations.Apply
NYFA Fiscal Sponsorship’s quarterly no-fee application deadlines are March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31. We also accept Out-of-Cycle Review applications year-round. Reach out to us at [email protected] for more information.
Sign up for NYFA’s free bi-weekly newsletter, NYFA News, to receive updates on future programs.