NYFA’s Online Learning Initiative provides professional development workshops for artists, arts administrators, and arts professionals nationally and internationally through an online platform.
Creators in all disciplines, from the comfort of your home, studio, or anywhere with Internet access, can explore the fundamental principles of sustainability in the arts through NYFA’s new Online Learning Initiative. As many of our professional development programs are focused on building community, these online sessions also provide virtual networking opportunities to registered participants.
HOW IT WORKS
- Online Learning offers topic-based courses or one-off workshops.
- Sessions are designed to address current needs and trends in the field.
- Each online session is 60 or 90 minutes, including the lecture and Q&A.
- Creatives from around the world can join online sessions through our Zoom platform.
- Access to recordings is on a case-by-case basis and varies from 1-3 months after the workshop date.
If you are interested in bringing customized online learning to your community, please visit our Educational Partnerships page or contact [email protected] for pricing and availability with the subject line “Professional Development Services Inquiry.”
Please stay tuned for upcoming sessions, and visit nyfa.org/events to learn about other NYFA programming.
Image: A woman participates in one of NYFA’s online workshops, Image Credit: Amy Aronoff for NYFA