- This event has passed.
Pro Bono Legal Clinic
July 20 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
This legal clinic offers one-on-one 30-minute legal sessions on various art-related issues. The attorneys will be available to advise on topics including intellectual property, licensing, collaboration, nonprofits, and contracts.
To qualify for a pro bono legal consultation, you or your organization must provide your most recent tax return, demonstrating that you are:
• An individual with an adjusted gross income of less than $35,000
• An individual with dependents and an adjusted gross income of less than $45,000
• Married, filing jointly with an adjusted gross income of less than $45,000
• Married, filing jointly with dependents and with an adjusted income less than $55,000
• An organization or business with an income less than $45,000
Note: You must also verify that you or your organization pays taxes. For that you will need to provide a recent tax return in order to verify your income.
This legal clinic is provided in partnership with the Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law (EASL) Section of the New York State Bar Association (NYSBA).
*The Pro Bono Legal Clinic is now fully booked and we are no able to accommodate more artists. Thank you for your interest!*