Pro Bono Legal Clinic
July 20 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
This legal clinic offers one-on-one 30-minute legal sessions on various art-related issues. The attorneys will be available to advise on topics including intellectual property, licensing, collaboration, nonprofits, and contracts.
To qualify for a pro bono legal consultation, you or your organization must provide your most recent tax return, demonstrating that you are:
• An individual with an adjusted gross income of less than $35,000
• An individual with dependents and an adjusted gross income of less than $45,000
• Married, filing jointly with an adjusted gross income of less than $45,000
• Married, filing jointly with dependents and with an adjusted income less than $55,000
• An organization or business with an income less than $45,000
Note: You must also verify that you or your organization pays taxes. For that you will need to provide a recent tax return in order to verify your income.