Highlights from the December IAP Newsletter #88
Are you currently receiving our free Con Edison Immigrant Artist Program Newsletter?
Here are this month’s highlights:
- A featured interview conducted by Alicia Ehni with Monika Wührer, artist and director of Open Source Gallery.
- The Open Source Soup Kitchen, a free featured event that brings together artists, cooks, friends, and neighbors for a month of cooking, eating, sharing, and celebrating!
- Professional development resources such as the Your Art Will Outlive You – How To Protect It Now Legal Panel, which will discuss practical tips for artists regarding how to draft their wills, and dispose of their estates, among other topics.
- 11 opportunities and deadlines including our very own NYSCA/NYFA Artist Fellowships, which gives $7,000 unrestricted cash awards to artists living and working in New York State; and the Socrates Sculpture Park’s Emerging Artist Fellowship invitation to artists to submit proposals for their annual residency program and exhibition in Fall 2017.
- December’s Featured Subscriber Eduardo Darino, from Uruguay, and his work as an animator.
- A Save the Date for the NYFA Hall of Fame Benefit on April 4, 2017.
- 7 featured job opportunities around the country from NYFA Classifieds.
- And more!
Don’t miss next month’s issue: sign up for the free Con Edison Immigrant Artist Program Newsletter. Find out more about NYFA’s Immigrant Artist Program (IAP).
Image: Analog-Digital-Seagulls, 2016, Photo Credit: Eduardo Darino