Highlights from the September IAP Newsletter #73
Are you currently receiving our free Con Edison Immigrant Artist Program Newsletter? Highlights from this month’s issue include:
- A featured interview with Venezuelan artist Deborah Castillo about her upcoming solo exhibition RAW, conducted by her mentor Katya Grokhovsky (IAP ‘14/‘15).
- A spotlight with alumni Tuo Wang celebrating his acceptance to the Queens Museum Studio Residency Program.
- Fall season festivals and special events celebrating National Hispanic Heritage Month.
- A roundup of recent Business of Art articles from NYFA Current including tips for artists on submitting their best applications; a guide to selecting the best artist residency program for you, and more.
- 19 upcoming arts deadlines, including Fringe Manila, an open access, non-curated and uncensored celebration of the diversity of the arts in Manila; NYFA Fiscal Sponsorship, offering artists and artist-run organizations access to a large network of funding opportunities, and more.
- 9 featured job opportunities from NYFA Classifieds
- And more!
Image: Deborah Castillo, Demagogue 2015. Video-Performance. Duration: 01:25