Live Now: #ArtistHotline
#ArtistHotline turns 10, and we want your questions!
Join us on Twitter today from 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM for NYFA’s 10th Artist Professional Development Day. Each month, NYFA staff teams up with 40 different arts organizations across the country to share resources and best practices around the business of art.
How can I join the Artist Professional Development Day?
- If you don’t already have a Twitter account, create a free one now.
- Include the #ArtistHotline hashtag in your related tweets and questions to take part in the conversation.
Ask us career-related questions, such as:
- When should I apply for residencies?
- How can I get a portfolio review?
- Where can I find business insurance?
Follow the conversation live on Twitter here.
Inspired by the NYFA Source Hotline, #ArtistHotline is a new initiative dedicated to creating an ongoing online conversation around the professional side of artistic practice. #ArtistHotline occurs on the third Wednesday of each month on Twitter. Our goal is to help artists discover the resources needed, online and off, to develop sustainable careers.
This initiative is supported by the Emily Hall Tremaine Foundation.