Live Now: #ArtistHotline
Help us kick off the second year of #ArtistHotline!
Join us today on Twitter from 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM for our Artist’s Professional Development Day. Each month, NYFA staff is joined by arts organizations and consultants in all disciplines to answer YOUR career-related questions.
During this first year of #ArtistHotline—thanks to our partners and participating artists—we’ve been able to create an ongoing conversation around the professional side of artistic practice. Let’s keep the questions coming!
How can I join the Artist Professional Development Day?
- If you don’t already have a Twitter account, create a free one now.
- Include the #ArtistHotline hashtag in your related tweets and questions, and you’ll immediately be part of the tweet chat.
Ask us anything about your arts career, like:
- Where can I find emergency grants?
- How do I build my exhibition history?
- What information should I include in a project narrative?
Follow the conversation live on Twitter here.
Inspired by the NYFA Source Hotline, #ArtistHotline is an initiative dedicated to creating an ongoing online conversation around the professional side of artistic practice. #ArtistHotline occurs on the third Wednesday of each month on Twitter. Our goal is to help artists discover the resources needed, online and off, to develop sustainable careers.
This initiative is supported by the Emily Hall Tremaine Foundation.
Image: Charles Biasiny-Rivera (Fellow in Photography ‘91)