Save the Date: #ArtistHotline March 16
Save the Date: March 16 for the next #ArtistHotline
Thank you for joining #ArtistHotline, NYFA’s Artist Professional Development Day this month! We received some fantastic questions and provided online real-time answers all day long.
We discussed intriguing topics like:
- How not to blow your budget while searching and applying for exhibition opportunities in NY and further away
- Social Media scheduling: How much is too much, and what is the value of scheduled tweets versus in real time?
- Finding cost-efficient spaces for dance rentals
- Itchy Feet? Searching for opportunities to perform and exhibit abroad in the US and Europe
- Where to look for resources for queer artists and/or artists of color
- The $$ question: how to price your artwork
- Researching and finding funding and grants for singer/songwriters
All of the answers and more from the February #ArtistHotline conversation can be found in our Storify recap here.
To participate and join next month’s Artist Professional Development Day on Twitter, mark your calendar: Wednesday, March 16, 2016
Inspired by the NYFA Source Hotline, #ArtistHotline is a new initiative dedicated to creating an ongoing online conversation around the professional side of artistic practice. #ArtistHotline occurs on the third Wednesday of each month on Twitter. Our goal is to help artists discover the resources needed, online and off, to develop sustainable careers.
This initiative is supported by the Emily Hall Tremaine Foundation