Apply Now | NYFA Fiscal Sponsorship
Partnering with NYFA Fiscal Sponsorship strengthens your ability to launch your project into the world. The next no-fee deadline to apply is June 30.
Artists are visionaries. They not only create art to share with their communities, they lead crowdfunding campaigns, research and apply for grants, and build relationships with donors to execute meaningful projects. We know that artists cannot do this work alone. Partnering with NYFA Fiscal Sponsorship strengthens your ability to launch your project into the world. We provide resources to help artists across disciplines develop creative projects, build organizations, and craft sustainable careers.
What does it mean to work with NYFA?
NYFA Fiscal Sponsorship is a fundraising and administrative tool that allows your project or emerging organization to use NYFA’s 501c3 nonprofit status to fundraise for your activities. With this partnership with NYFA, you gain:
- Access to government, foundation, and corporate grants traditionally restricted to 501c3 organizations.
- The ability to offer all individual donors the benefit of a tax deduction.
- Consultation services with NYFA staff for writing feedback, grant reviews, and more.
- Fiduciary oversight and financial record-keeping.
- A project profile page on NYFA.org.
- Monthly “Community Conversations” to help build your network and grow your resources.
Our team is here for you.
NYFA’s staff is made up of artists, filmmakers, and administrators with expertise in finance, fundraising, and project management. Our team is dedicated to providing individualized support to help you make your project or organization a success on your own terms.
We offer unlimited free consultations, with flexibility to meet remotely, on topics including:
- Feedback on grant proposals
- Fundraising strategies
- Project management
- Board development
- Marketing materials
Apply for NYFA Fiscal Sponsorship.
The next no-fee application deadline is June 30, 2020. To apply, you must meet these basic eligibility requirements:
- Your project/organization is arts-based;
- Your project includes a public benefit component;
- Your project is non-profit in nature;
- You understand that NYFA Fiscal Sponsorship is not a grant program.
Are you an arts collective or individual artist with a project? View our application guidelines page.
NYFA Fiscal Sponsorship’s quarterly no-fee application deadlines are June 30, September 30, December 31, and March 31. We also accept Out-of-Cycle Review applications year-round. Reach out to us at [email protected] for more information. Sign up for NYFA’s free bi-weekly newsletter to receive updates on future programs.
Image: Courtesy Xiying Yang, Shadow Play Series, VR, 2018