Apply Now: Grow Your Fundraising Capacity with NYFA Fiscal Sponsorship
Our next no-fee application deadline is September 30, 2022.
The New York Foundation for the Arts (NYFA) supports artists (like you!) across disciplines by providing resources to help you develop creative projects and further your career.
What does it mean for NYFA to sponsor your project?
NYFA Fiscal Sponsorship is a fundraising and administrative tool that allows your project or emerging organization to use NYFA’s 501c3 nonprofit status to fundraise for your own project. With this partnership with NYFA, you can:
- Apply for funding from government, foundation, and corporate grants traditionally restricted to 501c3 organizations.
- Offer the incentive of a tax-deduction to attract individual donors.
- Receive consultation services with NYFA staff at no-cost.
- Receive fiduciary oversight and financial record-keeping.
- Create personalized profile page on nyfa.org.
We are here for you.
NYFA’s staff is made up of artists, filmmakers, and administrators with expertise in finance, fundraising, and project management. Our team is dedicated to providing individualized support to help you make your project or organization a success on your own terms.
We offer unlimited free consultations, with flexibility to meet in-person or remotely, on topics including:
- Feedback on grant proposals
- Fundraising strategy development
- Project management
- Marketing materials
Apply for NYFA Fiscal Sponsorship.
The next no-fee application deadline is September 30, 2022. To apply, your application must meet these basic eligibility requirements:
- Your project/organization is arts-based.
- Your project includes a public benefit component.
- Your project is non-profit in nature.
- You understand that fiscal sponsorship is not a grant program.
Arts collective or individual artists with a project: Apply Here.
Arts organization: Apply Here.
To learn more about whether to apply as an artist project or emerging organization, read our FAQ section.
NYFA Fiscal Sponsorship’s quarterly no-fee application deadlines are September 30, December 31, March 31, and June 30. We also accept Out-of-Cycle Review applications year-round. Reach out to us at [email protected] for more information. Sign up for NYFA’s free bi-weekly newsletter to receive updates on future programs.