Nothing Says Happy New Year Like Fiscal Sponsorship! Dec. 31 Application Deadline
Do you have New Year’s Eve plans? No? Well, we’ve got your perfect last night of 2015 all laid out: staying home and applying for NYFA Fiscal Sponsorship online!
What’s that? You don’t think sitting in front of a computer is a good way to ring in 2016? Okay…well you can finish your application *before* the December 31 deadline, then. And here’s why you should!
As one of the oldest and most reputable programs in the country, NYFA Fiscal Sponsorship offers artists and artist-run organizations access to a large network of funding opportunities among a variety of benefits and services to increase the value of your fundraising efforts.
These benefits include:
- Access to large-scale funding opportunities from foundations or corporate funders that are usually restricted to 501©(3) tax-exempt organizations
- The ability to offer individual donors the incentive of tax-deductible donation
- Access to NYFA’s wide range of services and resources, including those exclusively available to fiscally sponsored projects and organizations
- An affiliate partnership with RocketHub.com for short-term, tax-deductible crowdfunding campaigns
- A custom profile of your organization or project on NYFA’s website
- The means to collect tax-deductible donations online
- No hidden fees
There is no fee to apply. Read more about eligibility and guidelines here. Submit an application here.
And don’t forget: NYFA is also currently accepting applications for the Artists’ Fellowship Program (January 28 deadline) and the Emerging Leaders Boot Camp Program 2016 (January 21 deadline).
Happy New Year!
Note: If you have visited our application site before, you might notice that we are now using the application portal Submittable for our Fiscal Sponsorship Applications. The application requirements are the same, however the new online portal allows us a greater amount of flexibility, a better user experience, and greater ease in uploading needed materials. Old account log-ins do NOT transfer to the new portal. To access our applications you will need to create a Submittable account according to the directions. Please feel free to contact [email protected] if you have any questions.
Image: Chris Martin (Fellow in Painting ‘12), Seven Pointed Star